No matter what the plans for eyelash packaging Day, every woman wants to look and feel her best. These ten tips are designed to get you ready for the year’s most romantic holiday from head to toe.
- 1. Avoid foods that cause gas and bloating eyelash packaging the day before and the day of Valentine’s Day. Common gassy foods include beans, broccoli and even cheese. Salty foods like chips, French fries and most packaged, processed foods can cause water retention leading to a bloated belly and swollen hands and feet.
- 2. Give yourself a manicure and pedicure or visit your favorite nail salon the day before. Choose a red or eyelash packaging polish.
- 3. Exfoliate your face with an exfoliating scrub or mask the night before and apply a good moisturizer. Avoid products with AHAs or high Vitamin C concentrations since they might irritate the new, smooth skin that was exposed during the exfoliation.
- 4. Prevent under-eye circles or bags by going to bed early the night before eyelash packaging Day.
- 5. Eat a healthy breakfast. Consider eating an egg and yogurt, but avoid high-fiber cereals or bran muffins that might cause gas or bloating. Eat a light lunch so you won’t feel full or uncomfortable later in the day when it’s date time.
- 6. Exfoliate your body in the bath or shower. Sea salt scrubs or bath salts are perfect for getting your skin silky smooth. Give your skin a glow with a shimmery body lotion.
- 7. Cleanse, tone and moisturize before applying makeup. Use very little foundation. Instead, apply a light-colored bronzer or shimmer face powder. Use a gentle touch – you want to create a dewy, glowing look. The shimmer should be just barely visible. Give the cheeks a little extra kick with a pink blush.
- 8. Create a smoky eye with shadows in grays, browns or purples. Stay away from shadows with a pink undertone or you’ll look like you’ve been crying or are suffering from allergies. Smooth a midtone on the lid, a darker tone in the crease, and a highlight from crease to brow bone. Select a silver, gray or purple eyeliner and work a very thin line into the bottom lashline and a thicker line along the top eyelash packaging. Gently smudge the liner to create the smoky effect. Curl the eyelash packaging and use a lengthening mascara in a dark purple or the blackest black you can find.
- 9. Since you’ve created a dramatic eyelash packaging effect, don’t play up the lips. Instead, select a shimmery lip gloss with just a hint of pink. This also means less time “fixing” your lips when you’re out to dinner.
- 10. Keep your hairstyle loose and flowing to increase the romantic effect you’ve created with your makeup.
You won’t need Cupid to enchant your date if you use these ten simple steps to look and feel romantic on Valentine’s Day.
Amy Jo Garner, aka The Beauty Geek, is an independent consultant with Noevir USA — a 30-year-old luxury anti-aging skincare and cosmetics company. Noevir products combine the best of science and nature to keep your skin healthy and young looking. You can keep up with the latest on Noevir products, skincare, cosmetics and beauty at The Beauty Geek blog.
Article Source: wshair