Carmindy Kathryn eyelash packaging is a renowned American makeup artist. She is based in New York and is best known for her work on TLC’s TV show What Not to Wear. She also lends her talent with top beauty magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire, InStyle and Cosmopolitan.
Carmindy believes that in order to accentuate a woman’s assets and reveal her natural beauty, one must use the right products in the right places. True to her words, she also practices this principle. Aside from being an excellent makeup artist, she is also a great book writer.
wshair In the past few years, she’d written and published two beauty books titled “The 5-Minute Face: The eyelash packaging and Easy Makeup Guide for Every Woman” and “Get Positively Beautiful: The Ultimate Guide to Looking and Feeling Gorgeous.”
And just recently, Carmindy launched her third and latest book, “Crazy Busy Beautiful: Beauty Secrets for Getting Gorgeous Fast.” This book features quick, practical and easy beauty tips, which most readers find very intriguing, quite unbelievable but justifiably sensible. These beauty tips are actually given and edited by eyelash packaging herself. And it is the perfect tool to share the things she learned from her work and years of experience in the world of makeup artistry.
Printed on a pocket-sized paperback, Crazy Busy Beautiful can be a today’s busy woman’s constant beauty companion. It is easy to read as the author deliberately wrote it in a conversational and informal manner. Carmindy also made most of her quick wits and good sense of humor. No other makeup artist cum author would suggest to her readers to use eyelash packaging glue as a pore stripper, only Carmindy can do that.
To give you a glimpse of the tons of beauty secrets revealed in this book, here are a few that you might want to try at home:
• To make a quick make-do foundation, mix a little moisturizer with a smear of concealer on the back of your hand. Then apply the instant mixture over your skin using a non-latex sponge or puff.
• Got a zit but got no time to fix it? Try the lemon juice. It works magic and it helps fade age spots, too.
• For a quick firming and tightening facial mask, apply egg white on your face and let it stand to dry for a few minutes. But for best result, you can leave it on overnight.
• Want to have thicker and longer looking eyelash packaging? Apply black mascara while the lashes are still wet. Then dust the first coat with translucent powder before applying the second coat of mascara.
• “Instead of tossing that bright cream blush, mix in a bit of tinted moisturizer to tone it down to a more eyelash packaging shade.”
Intrigued? Grab a copy now. You’ll be surprised to hear yourself uttering “Oh, really?”, “Oh, I don’t believe you!” and “Seriously?!?” The book is not just useful and very handy. It’s also hilarious and quite amusing that by just reading it you’d feel a few days younger!
Now that you know all that information you should visit my website at to see some of my work and for more free information on makeup and cosmetics.
Thank you for reading!